According to article 45 of the BSA Disciplinary Regulations: “The BSA administration publishes decisions issued by the disciplinary bodies. Where such a decision contains confidential information, the BSA administration may decide, ex officio or at the request of either one of the parties or the ethics and disciplinary inspector, to publish an anonymised version.”
A significant step forward was taken with the 2017 version of the Disciplinary Regulations from the point of view of good governance and transparency. BSA will now publish decisions issued by the disciplinary bodies in this section.
Every six months the leading cases passed by the Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body and all the decisions taken by the Appeals Body will be published here.
©BSA 2017-2021. All rights reserved.
Last updated: 8/12/20
- BSA competitions cases: September – today 2021
- BSA competitions cases: September – August 2020
- BSA competitions cases: September – August 2019
- BSA competitions cases: September –August 2018
- BSA competitions cases: September – August 2017
- BSA Disciplinary Regulations, Edition 2020